You can register for a user account with the button below.
You can log into your account by using the button below.
Your User ID is the email address you used to sign up for your account.
You can reset your password by using the button below. Your user ID is the email address you used to register for the account.
- Be sure you’re logged in to your account, then click the “Book Now” link in the navigation menu at the top of the website.
- Click on the service you would like to book an appointment for.
- Select a start date on the service page. Click “Choose” to see a calendar for when we’ll be at your location.
- Select a time for your appointment.
- Click “Book Now”.
- After adding the booking to your shopping cart, you’ll need to checkout to secure your appointment. Click the “Cart” in the top navigation menu, or click “Checkout” under the “Cart” menu item.
- Complete the checkout process
- After completing checkout you should get a confirmation email, and your appointment should be visible on your “My Account” page.
To change your appointment, please use our appointment change/cancelation request form. We ask that you give us 48 hours of advance notice if you must change your appointment.
To cancel your appointment, please use our appointment change/cancelation request form. We ask that you give us 48 hours of advance notice if you must cancel your appointment.
If your preferred time is unavailable, we recommend booking an alternate time, then using our waiting list form. This way, you’ll at least get an appointment. If another person cancels their appointment during your preferred appointment time, we’ll change your appointment to your preferred time. If we are able to accommodate your appointment, we will send you an email confirmation with your new appointment time.
There are many reasons why you may have not received an email confirmation of your appointment. Please check the following:
- Did you check your email’s spam folder? Sometimes confirmation emails end up here, even though they are legitimate.
- Are you sure you completed your order? If you selected a time, then left the site without going through the checkout process, you did not book your appointment. You must always go through the checkout process, even if the service is free.
- Check your order page here to see if your order is there. If so, you are booked! If not, please try your order again.
Only registered users of this website may book an appointment, and only authorized users may create an account. Additionally, you must be logged in to the website to book an appointment. Please ensure the following:
- I work for an authorized company and I have an email address located on that company’s domain.
- I have successfully created a user account on this website with my company email.
- I am logged in to my account
- I have clicked the “Book Now” button on this website’s navigation bar (You must be logged in for this option to be visible and accessible)
- I have visited the page corresponding to the service I want (Massage or Yoga) at the company I work for (Your options are on the “Book Now” page)
- I have clicked an available day on the calendar, which is visible on the service page for the company I work for.
- I have specified a time slot after selecting a date.
- I have clicked the “Book Now” button after selecting a date and time slot
- I have seen my appointment in the Shopping Cart. (You must be logged in to see the shopping cart)
- I have gone through the “Checkout” process, after reviewing my shopping cart and selecting a date and time
- My payment (If applicable) was not declined or resulted in any errors during the checkout process. Free appointments still require going through the checkout process.
If after all of these steps, you are still having difficulty booking an appointment, we would be glad to help you! Simply use our contact form to let us know.